From: yogu13 [mailto:yogesh....@synechron.com]
Sent: Freitag, 21. Juni 2013 12:32
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel-FTP component on cluster

Hi Claus,

Looks like i finally would we working on getting this component up on the
cluster...Hence re initiating the thread with you.. wanted to know, How can
i configure a shared idempotent repository for a ftp component. My apologies
i do not see any such option with the configurations that the ftp component
provides.

Thank you!

Regards,
-Yogesh