Use stop instead of suspend. On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM, mdo <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > I have some routes with SFTP endpoints on consumer and producer side. I > trigger these routes via quartz and suspend them after work is done. The > endpoints keep the SFTP connections open in this case. > > I want the SFTP connections to be shut down (close the network connections) > when I suspend the routes. JSCH shall re-login when I restart the routes, I > don't want to keep connections open. > > How can I achieve this? > > Thanks, mdo. > > > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/SFTP-disconnect-on-route-suspend-tp5734742.html > Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
-- Claus Ibsen ----------------- www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference. Red Hat, Inc. FuseSource is now part of Red Hat Email: [email protected] Web: http://fusesource.com Twitter: davsclaus Blog: http://davsclaus.com Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
