Hi,

CamelBlueprintHelper just creates one test bundle and it will look up the
bundles in the class path to install them.
I suggest you to massage your class path to exclude the test classes bundle or
you just put the test into your test classes bundle.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com