start() is the method from Camel Service interface, so you can think it just
start the services of camel.
But run() need to do some addition work after calling the start() method, such
as block the main thread to avoid exiting the process and do some clean up work
after camel is shutdown.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.