Hi,

You may consider to use camel to build a proxy which can only access from the
outside, then route the request to CXF services or the REST services. Now you
just need to enable the single sign on on the proxy server (which should be
same with the way you did with CXF service)

You can find some information about camel-cxf proxy here[1]

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf-proxy-example.html

--
Willem Jiang
Red Hat, Inc.