I always use blueprint together with the Java DSL. I never experienced the limitations you described.
Are you sure about that?

Christian

On 18.01.2014 21:52, alexey-s wrote:
1. Blueprint requires the presence of all the objects (beans) in the public
OSGi part.
2. These objects can create objects from the private OSGi part.
3. Objects must not contain public methods taking or transmitting other
objects from the private part.

The last point is very difficult to understand. Easier to specify the xml
description RouteBuilder.
Inside the java object to pick up all the processes of the private OSGi
part.

Aleksey