Hi Gerlinde,

You can find many of the answers on the Apache Camel site [1] and the ASF site in general. The Camel project abides by the project governance and software release rules [2] established by the foundation [3] and applicable to all projects.

That said please keep in mind that Camel is not a product, but a framework. As such it is used as part of larger projects or products. From what I understand the questions relate mostly to product vendors, therefore it may be a good idea to identify your vendors (or internal departments) that use Camel and ask them for help in filling the questionnaire.

For concrete questions please feel free to ask on this list.
Regards,
Hadrian
ASF Member
Camel PMC Member