I am working on creating an OSGI bundle that uses Netty to receive data
over a TCP connection.  I am stumped as to how and create a list of
decoders in the blueprint file.  I'm using ServiceMix 5.1.2 and I thought
I'd be able to do the following in the blueprint file :

<util:list id="decoders" list-class="java.util.LinkedList">
    <ref bean="decoder1" />
    <ref bean="decoder2" />
</util:list>

but I get XML schema errors with spring-util not being found up in
ServiceMix.  So I'm not sure if this is something I can solve with Camel,
or if this is a ServiceMix problem.  I am open to the possibility of doing
all this in a RouteBuilder class if that is a more viable solution.

Thanks for any help you can provide.