Hi Preben,

yes. There is indeed an option. By default it is set to auto which seems to cause the commit.

The problem is that we need the uncommitted data to do the query. Interestingly outside of OSGi in spring it seems to behave differently. There the data seems to go to the first level cache and is available for the query but not committed. So if anyone knows why it is different that would help us a lot.

Christian