My understanding is that normally you can test a route by using the
NotifyBuilder and a MockEndpoint and if you send one message into the route,
you should be able to satisfy the mock.expectedMessageCount(1).  However, it
appears that the use of the wiretap component in a route adds extra
exchanges - see attached java test and xml.

TestWiretapNotifySpring.java
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5759085/TestWiretapNotifySpring.java>
WiretapNotifySpring.xml
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5759085/WiretapNotifySpring.xml>
WiretapNotifyTestResults.txt
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5759085/WiretapNotifyTestResults.txt>

Is this working as designed or a bug?  Is there a way to filter the extra
ones out?  How would I test such a route that includes various wiretap
elements?  I'd also like to test attributes (like MyHeader) on just the
expected route, not the extra exchanges.