Hello Gonzalo Vàsquez,

KeyValue:  PublicKey key = cert.getPublicKey();
                 KeyValue keyInfoFactory.newKeyValue(key);

        List<Object> keyInfoContent = new ArrayList<Object>(1));
        if (keyValue != null) {
            keyInfoContent.add(keyValue);
        }
        KeyInfo keyInfo = keyInfoFactory.newKeyInfo(keyInfoContent,
keyInfoId)

Additional References: see
http://camel.apache.org/xml-security-component.html and there in the
chapter "Signing Option" you find the option 'properties': "For adding
additional References and Objects to the XML signature which contain
additional properties, you can provide a bean which implements the
XmlSignatureProperties
<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-xmlsecurity/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/xmlsecurity/api/XmlSignatureProperties.java>
 interface."

Line breaks: Here I have no solution. The component uses Apache Santuario
or the JSR105 implementation of the JRE. Mybe you can find more information
in the Santuario spec.

Regards Franz