Sorry for the cross-post, I'm not sure if this is a ServiceMix or Camel
problem.

I am working on some data routes that will push data to HBase within
ServiceMix.  My development environment depends on Apache Camel 2.13.2,
specifically the camel-hbase component version 2.13.2 depends on avro
1.5.3.  This is according to the dependency hierarchy that maven provides.
I only have camel-base version 2.13.2 listed in my pom.xml and maven pulls
in the dependencies.  I'm not specifically including avro.

When I deploy the camel-hbase feature in ServiceMix 5.1.2 I get an error
saying that I must deploy avro  >= 1.7.7.  So it seems like the same
version of the camel-hbase component relies on 2 different versions of
avro: 1.5.3 for development and 1.7.7 for deployment within ServiceMix.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Mark