I'm using Camel 2.14.0, with Karaf 3.0.1, and in the blueprint I have a couple
of property 'bags'.

One is the usual configuration admin property placeholder, the other is a
custom property bag, which gets it's values from runtime scanning.

How can I use both property sets in the same camel context?

I've tried multiple propertyPlaceholder tags (schema violation), and I'm
looking at setting locations on the properties component (by creating a
properties component bean) but I'm not too sure that will either work, or be
"the way to go".

Any ideas please?

Cheers,
Gary