Hi Paul,

For the POJO, we don’t want to export the attachment from message to the user
as the user can access the attachment from the POJO parameter list.
If we expose the attachment throw the message API for the POJO data formate, it
could cause some trouble if the user makes some changes through the message and
POJO parameter list at same time.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.