All,
I am trying to come up with a processing pattern for a business case.
Assume we have something like this form a queue (ActiveMQ/Rabbbitmq) does
not matter
Below is the json
{
   "name":"xyz"
   "address": "123 Somewhere, USA"
   "ssn": "1234"
}
For each name/value pair I want to make a call to the database with the
value that is provided.
so essentially it will be something like this:
   Get value from name, insert value "xyz"  into db with the collection
called name
   Get value for address, insert value "123..." into mongodb with the
collection called

from (activemq:queue name)
.to (mongodb:insert ($.name[0])&collection"name")

How do I create different routes/queues via jsonpath expression to make it
happen? assuming we will always have the same name:value pair and therefore
the same collections.

Gordon