I think CXF WebClient already take care of it, the response is input stream,
the user should close it himself.

In camel-http, the http client auto close the connection when it out of scope,
so we have to copy the stream in camel for the outside usage. But it’s the user
responsibility to close the stream after consuming the stream.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com