Hi,

I am checking out on the possibility of using camel without spring... I was
looking at the examples available on this regard and could only find
http://camel.apache.org/servlet-tomcat-no-spring-example.html. The example
shown is quite simple which doesnt involve any processor, aggregrator etc.

I wanted to know would all the components and features of camel be available
when working without spring or is there any limitation to this?

Also any pointers if i just want to add a processor to the example in the
link then how would the camel config look like ?

Thank you!

Regards,
-Yogesh