Am 15.12.14 14:38 schrieb "andrewcelerity" unter
<and...@celerityglobal.com>:

>I am using Camel 2.14.0.
>
>I do see one problem, though maybe it's just a lack of understanding of
>the
>process you're using to compare results.  Annotations like @Consume have a
>retention policy of runtime, meaning the compiler leaves them in the
>compiled class file (I believe).  Your decompiled code does not show any
>annotations.

Well spotted.

I used jad to decompile Foo.class:
http://varaneckas.com/jad

Which apparently did not take the @Consume annotation into the account,
don't know why. That said using JAD produced the expected @Consume
annotated method:
http://jd.benow.ca

But as Willem has already said it could help us if you would provide a
concrete code showing the problem in Java 8, like some compilation errors
or a failing test in Java 8 which works properly in Java 7 and what not.
Then we could nail down the problem in case thereĀ¹s any.

Babak