It doesn’t make sense that camel-elasticsearch endpoint became a master node.
In camel we just setup the Client parameter here[1], please feel free to add
more option on it if you need.

I think we can also introduce addresses option to add other host address for
the transport client to use, please feel free to add a JIRA for it.

[1]https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-elasticsearch/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/elasticsearch/ElasticsearchEndpoint.java#L82-L86

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.