Hello,

So.. is it a bug? I haven't any information about generated keys (OUT
Message is null)

this is my code:

<spring DSL>

<camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
        <camel:restConfiguration bindingMode="auto" component="jetty"
host="0.0.0.0" port="8080"/>
          <camel:rest path="/api">
             <camel:get uri="/doIt" produces="application/json">
                <camel:route>
                   <setHeader headerName="CamelSqlRetrieveGeneratedKeys">
                        <constant>true</constant>
                   </setHeader>
                                <setBody>
                                        <constant>

                                                insert into company (id, name,
description, email) values (0,
'myName', '', 'he...@camel.com')
                                        </constant>
                                </setBody>
                                <to uri="log:executing
query?showAll=true&amp;multiline=true"/>

                                <to uri="jdbc://mysql" />

                                <setBody>

<simple>${out.header.CamelSqlGeneratedKeyRows}</simple>
                                </setBody>
                  </camel:route>
                 </camel:get>
        </camel:rest>

  </camel:camelContext>

I had attach full example code package RetrieveGeneratedKey.zip
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761460/RetrieveGeneratedKey.zip>