the error that you get for the PAYLOAD type means  your response
message doesn't match the response message defined in your wsdl. So,
you will need to verify this.

the error that you get for the MESSAGE type is caused by your
misconfiguration in your blueprint.xml. You cannot have <to
uri="cxf:bean:..." /> to return a  response message to that endpoint.
If you need to return a response to the original call, you need to
just leave the response message in the route so that it will be
returned to that from endpoint. The to endpoint in CXF is used to send
a request message (and possibly to put its response message back in
the route). I suppose, you are getting the "URI is not absolute" error
because this endpoint's url is not absolute.

regards, aki