Hey Henryk,

This seems to be a great idea you got there! :)

Regards,
Morgan

On 3/03/2015 21:36, Henryk Konsek wrote:
Hi,

For those interested in the Internet Of Things and M2M - I started a
small project called "Camel M2M gateway" [1]. I want it to be the
landing page for the Camel enthusiast interesting in putting Camel
into small-medium processing devices like Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone
Black and so forth.

This is also a place where I plan to put my benchmarks code and
results (starting by the end of this week).

You're more then welcome to participate! :)

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/hekonsek/camel-m2m-gateway