The hex-number is the instanceId to avoid the name conflict.
If you want to get ride of it, you need to make sure the service is a
StaticService which means you have only one instance per Camel Context.

You can find the below code in the DefaultManagementNamingStrategy.

public ObjectName getObjectNameForService(CamelContext context, Service
service) throws MalformedObjectNameException {
        StringBuilder buffer = new StringBuilder();
        buffer.append(domainName).append(":");
        buffer.append(KEY_CONTEXT +
"=").append(getContextId(context)).append(",");
        buffer.append(KEY_TYPE + "=" + TYPE_SERVICE + ",");
        buffer.append(KEY_NAME +
"=").append(service.getClass().getSimpleName());
        if (!(service instanceof StaticService)) {

buffer.append("(").append(ObjectHelper.getIdentityHashCode(service)).append(")");
        }
        return createObjectName(buffer);

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.