Are you sending 1000 requests per file?
Maybe you can consider to disable the error handler processing if there are too
much errors are thrown.

Camel cannot get the stack size, but it should be able to get the inflight
exchange size from the management consoler, but I don’t think it helps you to
resolve the issue.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.