I would like to leverage the endpoint abstraction Camel provides, but I don't
necessarily need a route.  My use case is to simply read a file from an FTP
server.  Is there a way to leverage Camel either through the API or a route to
synchronously leverage a Camel consumer endpoint?

For example, I would like to do something like this:

  Message message = from("sftp://u...@someserver.com/dir/file.txt";);

I understand that I could do something like:

  from("sftp://u...@someserver.com/dir/file.txt";).to(someBean);

However, that would be asynchronous, and potentially consume more than one
file.  I could, in theory, spin up a dynamic route, collect messages, and then
spin it down, but that would require a lot of management.

Another way to ask the question would be, can I leverage Camel's URI
abstraction of the JSCH API without actually creating routes?
~Justin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.