I am using scheduledExecutorService for File Component but I am getting the
below Error.

Could not find a suitable setter for property: scheduledExecutorService as
there isn't a setter method with same type: java.lang.String nor type
conversion possible: No type converter available to convert from type:
java.lang.String to the required type:
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledExecutorService with value
#filewatcherThreadPool

I tried with below 2 options but getting the same error.

Config :  &scheduledExecutorService=#filewatcherThreadPool

<threadPool id="filewatcherThreadPool"  threadName="filewatcherThreadPool"
poolSize="5"   maxPoolSize="20"  maxQueueSize="-1"/>

ThreadPoolProfile customThreadPoolProfile =
                new
ThreadPoolProfileBuilder("filewatcherThreadPool").poolSize(5).maxPoolSize(20).maxQueueSize(-1).build();
        ModelCamelContext context = getContext();

context.getExecutorServiceManager().registerThreadPoolProfile(customThreadPoolProfile);

Please help me.