We have differ options to consume reftful services like cxfRS, jetty, http.

My requirement is to consume restful service without service class also it
should be able to support CXF bus configuration to have global configuration
cxf endpoints.

I know we have cxfRS but it's mandatory to use service class in lesser than
camel 2.15 version, camel 2.15 introduced modelRef which can be used without
service class,

currenlty we are using camel 2.12 version could please suggest us which
step/approach use to consume reffull service without using service?(client
doesn't provide us service class)

Thanks,
Bharadwaj nakka