> I am starting to develop a CAMEL based web application that will act like a
> integration BUS to mediate requests from different systems to a back end
> system developed in Jee running in JBOSS.
>
> From Camel route, I need to call SOAP services running in back end. These
> services were developed using EJB3 stateless session beans. These are JAX-WS
> web services.
>
> What is the best way to call these SOAP services from camel routes?
>
> CXF:uri -  will this work with remote Web services (JAX-WS)? Almost all
> mention about CXF producer talks about calling CX web service and nowhere
> mentioned that non CX web services which are JAX-WS.

CXF is all about integrating various standard services JAX-WS, etc
with a wide range of additional WS standards supported. It can run in
various environments with or without Spring or in OSGi, etc. If you
have read some descriptions that gave you the impression that CXF can
only talk to CXF web services, please let us know so that we can have
them corrected.

regards, aki