Hi,
I have a test system based on Camel and launched by Jenkins. It runs a bunch
of tests and among other things verifies that the system under test writes
the correct log messages to a RabbitMQ exchange.
I have created a queue specific to this test system, because other systems
needs the log messages as well.

My problem is, that the queue created by the test system accumulates log
messages when no test is running. What I need is to create the queue when
the test execution starts and delete it at the end of the run. This does not
seems possible with the rabbitmq component?!

Does anyone have a solution to this, except deleting the queue outside
camel?

Cheers,
Stefan