Hi ,

  As you said I saw different formats and tried Bindy .But here we need to
write POJO class (which I want to be dynamic) and another thing is it seems
it is unmarshalling fine (taking multiple chars) but while marshalling the
same ,in output file its showing only one char as delimiter(i.e last char
of my delimiter string).