De: "bprager" <be...@prager.ws>
À: users@camel.apache.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 2 Octobre 2015 13:52:17
Objet: User stories Wiki entry

I wrote a Camel Registry plug-in for the Consul service registry.
It is available on  GitHub <https://github.com/bprager/camel-consul>  .
If there is any interest I would appreciate you testing it.

I would also use the opportunity to list it on the  Wiki page
<http://camel.apache.org/user-stories.html>   under External Camel
Components.
Unfortunately, I am not permitted to do that.
Does anybody know, who to ask for permission?

Thank you.