Can you show how you configure the connection factory?

Christian

On 06.11.2015 11:16, james.seb7 wrote:
Hi ,

I'm using Apache Camel 2.15 with JMS in my application. Our JMS provider is
customized Tibco (tibjms).
I'm using Java DSL to define the Camel context, Routes etc.
The following code is for JMS connectivity with Apache Camel:

    CamelContext context =  new DefaultCamelContext();
     ConnectionFactory connectionFactory=getJMSConnectionFactory();
     System.out.println("Topic connection factorty is ---->>"+
connectionFactory);
context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
      context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                      @Override
                      from("jms:topic:/myTopic/UAT/:mcf")
                      .to("file://src/main/java/agn");
}
               });
               ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
               context.start();
               Thread.sleep(2000);
        } finally {
               context.stop();
        }
Here, I'm able to see the connectionFactory values as
"tcp://pmsjms1.com:50276;". But when I run the program I'm getting below
error :

*Nov 06, 2015 7:20:03 AM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure
INFO: JMS message listener invoker needs to establish shared Connection*

No messages are put into 'to' location from the topic mentioned in the from.

Could anyone help me to resolve this ?.

Thanks,
James