I usually use one of two ways.

The first is to override createRegistry and add your bean implementation there:
@Override
protected JndiRegistry createRegistry() throws Exception {
    JndiRegistry registry = super.createRegistry();
    registry.bind( "bean-id", new BeanClass() );

    return registry;
}
The second is to create another blueprint.xml in
src/test/resource/OSGI-INF/blueprint that creates your bean and then add it to
the list of descriptors returned from getBlueprintDescriptor()