It sounds like SJMS may be replaying a transaction.  Either that or the
producer and consumer are not using the same JMS Session.  Since you’re not
losing messages, I’d guess it’s one of those two scenarios.

I’m not sure if JMS Session Transactions are guaranteed one and only once
delivery - a JMS expert would have to answer that one.