Sorry - my mistake.  I normally use the Java DSL and then wire it up with
blueprint - then I can use the Blueprint property placeholders.

You could use a Java RouteBuilder something like this
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
    boolean loggingFeatureEnabled = false;

    @Override
        fromF(
"cxf//:bean:my.ws?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&loggingFeatureEnabled=%b",
loggingFeatureEnabled)
            .to( "mock://result");
    }

    public void setLoggingFeatureEnabled(boolean loggingFeatureEnabled) {
        this.loggingFeatureEnabled = loggingFeatureEnabled;
and then create the bean in your blueprint and set the property with the
Blueprint property placeholder
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0";

xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0";
           xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd";>

    <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="cxf-props" update-strategy="reload"

        <cm:default-properties>
            <cm:property name="loggingFeatureEnabled" value="true" />
        </cm:default-properties>
    </cm:property-placeholder>

    <bean id="java-route" class="com.pronoia.camel.builder.MyRouteBuilder" >
        <property name="loggingFeatureEnabled" value="${loggingFeatureEnabled}"
/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext id="blueprint-context"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";>