Hi,

Need help with below problem:
I am trying to connect database, using camel mybatis component. I am using
spring boot started for both
camel and mybatis.

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                        <artifactId>camel-spring-boot-starter</artifactId>
                        <version>2.17.1</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.mybatis.spring.boot</groupId>
                        <artifactId>mybatis-spring-boot-starter</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.1</version>
                </dependency>

Since I am using Springboot, all the datasource properties are load on the
start-up. Also I am using mybatis "MapperScan" to get the mybatis mappers.
Then I use the came RouteBuilder class, to execute the "select" sql from the
Mapper.xml file.

from("timer://testOnly?repeatCount=1&delay=4000")
                .log("Starting Mybatis Camel Compotent Run...")
                .to("mybatis:getErrorByMessageId?statementType=SelectOne")
                .log("Mybatis DB Message: "+ body())
                .end();

but getting NPE

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at
org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSessionFactory.openSessionFromDataSource(DefaultSqlSessionFactory.java:95)
~[mybatis-3.4.0.jar:3.4.0]
        ... 15 common frames omitted

After debugging, found the mybatis is getting NULL environment.

*Question:* Has any one tried using springboot+mybatis and camel? any
examples?
What additional configuration is required to get these 3 framework together?