I have incorporated Camel Statistics in my project. And they are awesome. I
am trying to capture custom statistics for idempotent Consumer component
like below:                .to("metrics:timer:idempotentTimer?action=start")

.idempotentConsumer(simple("${body.id}"), jdbcMessageIdRepository)

.to("metrics:timer:idempotentTimer?action=stop")For some reason, I am not
able to get the metrics idempotentTimer from the following code:
MetricsRegistryService metricsRegistry =
context.hasService(MetricsRegistryService.class);        if(metricsRegistry
!= null) {            return metricsRegistry.dumpStatisticsAsJson();
}Or from         MetricsMessageHistoryService metricsRegistry =
context.hasService(MetricsMessageHistoryService.class);
if(metricsRegistry != null) {            return
metricsRegistry.dumpStatisticsAsJson();        }Any ideas.