Hi Stefan

I don't see anything obvious in your code. This has happened to me once a
long time ago. The main issue there was that the backend took to long to
reply which caused a lot of connections to wait and I think caused an issue
after the number of messages went into the hundreds.

You could try adding multiple threads to the .to() which does the rabbitmq
part and also try throttling it so you only send one message every 100 ms.
See if you then get further along the message trail.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM, stefanmeisner [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5787631...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> My route looks like this:
>
> It takes xml documents from a queue and sends them as payload in a
> webservice call, returning the output to a rabbitmq exchange
> Does some validationa and extracts some fields used for logging via the
> routeEventsObserver
>
> @Override
> public void configure() throws Exception {
>
>
>     errorHandler(defaultErrorHandler()
>             .maximumRedeliveries(maxRedeliveries)
>             .redeliveryDelay(redeliveryDelay)
>             .logNewException(true)
>             //.log("XX: Default Error Handler")
>             .retryAttemptedLogLevel(LoggingLevel.WARN));
>
>
>
>     onException(ValidationException.class, 
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.class)
>
>             .handled(true)
>             .maximumRedeliveries(0)
>             .to(validationErrorsEndpoint);
>
>     from(validationErrorsEndpoint)
>             .log(LoggingLevel.ERROR, "Failed calling WS on route " +
> routeId)
>             .bean(routeEventsObserver, "failed")
>             .to("bean:errorHandler")
>             .process(new Processor() {
>                 @Override
>                 public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
>                     logger.debug("XX: Validation Error");
>                 }
>             })
>             .to(output);
>
>     from(catchAllErrorsEndpoint)
>             .process(new Processor() {
>                 @Override
>                 public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
> java.lang.Exception {
>                     logger.debug("XX: General Error");
>                 }
>             });
>
>
>     configureDescriptionRoute(descriptionEndpoint);
>     ProcessorDefinition pd =
>             from(input)
>
>
>         .routeId(routeId)
>         .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOnly)
>         .convertBodyTo(String.class)
>         .to("log:dk.jppol.ip.app.adapter.sap?showAll=true")
>         .setProperty(BUSINESS_ID, xpath(businessIdXpath, String.class))
>         .setProperty(ServiceBusMessageHeaders.TRANSACTION_ID,
> header(ServiceBusMessageHeaders.TRANSACTION_ID))
>         .bean(routeEventsObserver, "initiated")
>         .to(descriptionEndpoint)
>         .bean(TransactionIdValidator.class)
>         .to("validator:" + schema);
>
>         if (preProcessingUrl != null) {
>             pd.to(preProcessingUrl);
>         }
>
>         pd
>
>         .log("Calling SAP from " + routeId)
>         .to(cxfBean)
>             .convertBodyTo(String.class)
>         .choice()
>             .when(xpath(Xpath.XPATH_ERROR))
>                 .setProperty(SAP_ERROR,
> xpath(Xpath.XPATH_ERROR_NUMBER).stringResult())
>                 .setProperty(SAP_MESSAGE,
> xpath(Xpath.XPATH_MESSAGE).stringResult())
>                 .bean(routeEventsObserver, "error")
>             .otherwise()
>                 .bean(routeEventsObserver, "finished")
>         .end()
>         .to("bean:prepareOutputService")
>         .log("Received response from SAP on route " + routeId)
>         .to(output);
>
> }
>
>
>
> 2016-09-15 16:48 GMT+02:00 souciance <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5787631&i=0>>:
>
> > Everything looks ok, can you share your route?
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:05 PM, stefanmeisner [via Camel] <
> > [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5787631&i=1>>
> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > Connection factory:
> > >
> > >     <bean id="rabbitMqConnectionFactory" class="com.rabbitmq.client.
> > > ConnectionFactory">
> > >         <property name="uri" value="amqp://sb:[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5787631&i=2>-
> > > test.jppol.net:5672/servicebus"/>
> > >     </bean>
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
> discussion
> > > below:
> > > http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-route-stops-
> > > consuming-from-RabbitMQ-queue-tp5787591p5787594.html
> > > To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
> > > [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5787631&i=3>
> > > To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
> > > <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=
> > unsubscribe_by_code&node=465428&code=c291Y2lhbmNlLmVxZGFtLnJhc2h0aU
> > BnbWFpbC5jb218NDY1NDI4fDE1MzI5MTE2NTY=>
> > > .
> > > NAML
> > > <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/
> NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_
> > viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
>
> > BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
> > nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
> > notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
> > 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.
> > com/Camel-route-stops-consuming-from-RabbitMQ-queue-tp5787591p5787606.html
>
> > Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-route-stops-
> consuming-from-RabbitMQ-queue-tp5787591p5787631.html
> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
> ml-node+s465427n465428...@n5.nabble.com
> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=465428&code=c291Y2lhbmNlLmVxZGFtLnJhc2h0aUBnbWFpbC5jb218NDY1NDI4fDE1MzI5MTE2NTY=>
> .
> NAML
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>




--
View this message in context: 
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-route-stops-consuming-from-RabbitMQ-queue-tp5787591p5787656.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to