Brad,

I am using <camel-version>2.15.6</camel-version> since this is the closest
to Fuse-6.2.1.  I have just tried the test with CBTS 2.17.0.  Is there a
higher version?

I add mock:increment (now refactored to mock:out) and replace the "from"
with direct:in in.

context.getRouteDefinition("i4ip-order-publish-route").adviceWith(context,
new AdviceWithRouteBuilder() {
      @Override
        replaceFromWith("direct:in");
        weaveById("publishedMessage").after().to("mock:out");
      }
    });

Also I am drawing the same conclusion about the XML only approach.  Could
you kind enough to post and example to how to bootstrap the Java DSL from
the Blueprint XML.

Thanks for your help. I will try putting it in a new project and see if that
was the problem.  In a single xml file.

O.