Hello, I have a problem with swagger rest dsl. I have a rest service with
input and output type- array of objects, for method POST:
            <post type="bla.bla.bla.Product[]"
outType="bla.bla.bla.Product[]" bindingMode="json">
                <description>Create Products</description>

                <responseMessage message="Created Product"/>
                <route>
uri="bean:productApi?method=createProducts(${body})"/>
                </route>
            </post>
Problem is that camel swagger doesn't create correct "Example Value" for
request. For response everything works fine. Example Value of Request:
{"test":"test"}
Example Value of Response:
[{"test":"test"}]
So [] is missing from request. If i correctly investigated
"RestSwaggerReader" class, this functionality is missing from
camel-swagger-java 2.17.