I have a route which consumes from a file component and the message end up
to a activemq queue .
I was testing my application to consume a large amount of files. The
consumption's is slow and while i was trying to solve the problem i use the
follow uri:

thinking  that the file component will pick up a single file every 30 secs
but it seems to consume the files like normal. Any idea why is it doing that
or am i doing something wrong? My idea is to use the maxMessagesPerPoll to
make the file component pick up a large amount of files every poll. Is that
going to speed up the consumption?