Hi,

Thanks for your response. I will try importing the xml file with
interceptors with the required namespace.

I need another clarification related to the interceptors. There is an
intercept strategy which I see is available in camel.

Want to understand the use case for that. Is it an another alternative to
using the interceptFrom tag to intercept the requests and apply cross
cutting concerns like logging, caching etc. If so, is there any general
recommendation on when we can use that instead of the interceptFrom tag.

Thanks
Sridhar