Hi

I have gone through this documentation "Configuring starting order for
Routes
<http://camel.apache.org/configuring-route-startup-ordering-and-autostartup.html#Configuringroutestartuporderingandautostartup-Configuringstartingorderforroutes>".
Can some one please explain my following doubts:-

   1. If no startupOrder is specified, how does camel auto-assign the
   startupOrder. Is it in the order in which the route is defined in XML
   DSL?
   2. If I want to start a route at the very end after all the routes are
   started. How can we do it? Do I have to add startupOrder in all the
   other routes? Is there a way I can add some startupOrder in only the
   route which I want to start at last or placing the route at the very end
   XML DSL?