Hi all,

Follow this link
http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html>

I did it but, it can not send message to temporary queue (which is got from
replyTo field).

 //Set the correlation ID from the received message to be the correlation id
of the response message
            //this lets the client identify which message this is a response
to if it has more than
            //one outstanding message to the server
            response.setJMSCorrelationID(message.getJMSCorrelationID());

            //Send the response to the Destination specified by the
JMSReplyTo field of the received message,
            //this is presumably a temporary queue created by the client
            this.replyProducer.send(message.getJMSReplyTo(), response);

Can you explain to me about temporary queue and what should i do in this
problem.
Thanks,