Kasim,

Have you tried polling a local resource just to see if the results are the
same?  For example, if you poll file://foo.txt with a few lines of text in
it do you still see the 1 minute timeout?  Also, what is happening your
Bean class?  I assume there isn't some long lived process in there.

So if you use, this as a test, what do you see?

    from("timer://mytimer?period=10000")
                  .pollEnrich("file:foo.txt",1000)
                  .log("finish");