Okay,
I went back and read that chapter again. Still a little confused, to be
honest. It seems like every exchange in the aggregate is complete after is
has been added to the aggregate, but not the aggregate.
Lets say I would like to time how long it takes to write the two messages
into "file:target" in the previous example? I was hoping I would be able to
accomplish that with a *notifybuilder.whenComplete(1)* followed by
*notifybuilder.matches(3,hours)* until all the messages have been written.

1- How should I do it?
2- When an aggregate is created, does it have a UOW? my guess is "No" at
this point.

Thx.

-----
Guile Newbie