Thanks. That is what I saw too. I dug through the code and I didnt see any
thing else supported. I was hoping for a sanity check. :)

Anyway, since Redis pub/sub seems to add no value over embedded activemq or
SEDA, and actually means an external dependency, I am not going to use
Redis for queues. I guess it (Redis Pub/Sub) is for platforms that don't
have the options that Java has.