Have a look at the camel-rabbitmq component, there are some parameters for
pooling but I haven't used them myself. Maybe the unit tests provide more
information.

I believe .to("rabbitmq...") opens and closes a new connection.

For json schema validation there are various frameworks you can use to use
in your code. One is https://github.com/networknt/json-schema-validator
Add a bean, validate your json, throw an error if it fails or continue
processing.

Virusfritt.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>