Hi,
we have made a change slated to be released in 2.20.x, see
CAMEL-11261[1] that should help with this.

You can help us greatly by running with 2.20.0-SNAPSHOT and verifying
if it helps for your use case.

An option exists to merge this into patch version for 2.19. But to
prevent breaking applications in a patch release I would like some
feedback before we do that,

thank you :)

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11261