Von: Ambika Das [mailto:ada...@sapient.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017 09:38
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Camel Clustering

Hi,

I am looking for out of the box support for clustering in a hybrid environment.
What the Zookeeper Route policy provides is a master / slave route policy where
the slave becomes active only when master fails.

Is there any way of having multiple nodes and let these nodes consume file /
message in a round robin way?

Thanks,
Das A.P